Minwax®Paste Finishing Wax protects and adds hand-rubbed luster to any finished wood surface.
- It is recommended for furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors, paneling and accessories that do not need a hard protective coat of polyurethane.
|Dry Time:||10-15 minutes prior to buffing|
|Cleanup:||mineral spirits or paint thinner following manufacturer’s safety instructions|
|Coats:||1 over a previous finish; 2 over raw wood|
|Recommended Uses:||furniture, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, doors, paneling, accessories|
|Colors:||natural, special dark|
- All surfaces must be free from dust, dirt, grease etc.
- 应用薄,甚至外套Minwax®粘贴完成Wax with a clean cloth. A thin even coat can be conveniently applied by placing a small quantity of Minwax® Paste Finishing Wax in double thickness of cheese cloth and applying only the amount that works through cloth as it is rubbed over the surface.
- Allow Minwax® Paste Finishing Wax to dry thoroughly (10-15 minutes)
- 波兰用干净的布,加权健壮er or electric polisher. Minwax® Paste Finishing Wax produces a hard, dry, oil-less polish.
CLEANUP:mineral spirits or paint thinner following manufacturer’s safety instructions
NOTE:DO NOT USE ON RUBBER OR ASPHALT TILE.
CAUTIONS: CONTAINS ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS.
Contents areFLAMMABLE.Keep away from heat and open flame.
VAPOR HARMFUL.Use only with adequate ventilation. To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches, or dizziness, increase fresh air, or wear respiratory protection (NIOSH approved) or leave the area. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after using. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
FIRST AID:In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, provide fresh air and call physician.
DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVEREXPOSURE.Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
WARNING:This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
CONFORMS TO ASTM D-4236. Contact a physician for more health information.