Minwax Color-Matched Wood Filler is a ready-to-use formula, ideal for repairing cracks, gouges, nail holes, knot holes, and other defects in all types of finished or unfinished indoor or outdoor wood surfaces.
- Fills flaws with color, and easily wipe off the excess.
- No sanding needed, saves time/process and steps.
- Hardens and cures.
- Stainable and paintable.
|Application Tool:||putty knife|
|Location:||Interior and Exterior use|
|Dry Time:||2-6 hours, depending on size of area filled|
|Cleanup:||soap and water|
|Recommended Uses:||for repairing cracks, gouges, nail holes, knot holes, and other defects in all types of finished or unfinished indoor and outdoor wood surfaces|
|Stain Application:||as soon as wood filler has dried and is sanded|
Surface must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil and loose particles. This product should not be used on holes larger than 3/4". For larger holes, use Minwax High Performance Wood Filler.
- Using a putty knife, spread a liberal amount of Wood Filler into the area to be filled.
- Press the filler firmly in place.
- 填补略高于表面同时最小化越过preading on surrounding areas.
- No sanding required!
- Scrape off access wood filler with the putty edge.
- After approximately 5 minutes, WIPE the area around it with a clean, damp rag while the filler is still wet.
- Allow the filler to dry completely.Dry time will vary depending on depth of area to be filled.Most common shallow repairs will dry within 45 minutes.
- Deeper repairs may need more than one filling and may require 2-6 hours to dry. Let dry between fillings.
- Sand filler smooth and flush to the wood.
- Remove all sanding residue before staining, topcoating or painting.
Clean application tools and hands with soap and water before wood filler hardens.
STAINING & FINISHING:
- Touch up with Minwax Markers or choose a Minwax penetrating stain, such as Minwax Wood Finish, Minwax Water-Based Stain or Minwax Gel Stain.
- 使用雅高集团ding to label directions.
- After staining, apply a protective clear finish for long lasting beauty and protection.
- For exterior use apply Minwax Helmsman Spar Urethane. Accepts paint as well.
Not recommended for use with Minwax Polyshades. Do not apply when temperature is less than 40 F. Keep from freezing.